FRESH WATERCOLOUR WALLPAPER FREEBIES

Hi guys! As you can see, the blog (which is now 5 years old!) has had a bit of a freshen up - hope you like it. Today I also managed to attend to a task I've been putting off for ages - transferring the 2000+ photos from my iPhone to my laptop, and cleaning up all my files and folders. I still have roughly nine million seven hundred and thirty four photos to sort through, but that's a task for another day. It felt sooo good to finally cross semi-cross this task off my to-do-list. Funny story... yesterday I found an old old thumbnail of my original blog headers - and some test blog names. I am so very glad this blog isn't called "Head, Heart and Hands"!

After the tidy up I went in search of some pretty new wallpapers (I can't get enough of watercolour at the moment) - while I'm still fixing things up around here, I thought I'd share my finds with you so you can do the same. Here are my favourites. Just click the image to bring up the full size, save the image and then resave as your desktop theme. Enjoy, and be sure to check out the designers who gifted these beauties, listed at the bottom of the post. Love a good freebie!







OMBRE PINK & BLUE | DESIGN LOVE FEST
WATERCOLOURS  PAPER SQUID
VAN GOGH  | EMPLOYMENT INSIGHT

No comments: