MAG IN MY BAG

this month's mag in my bag is the december twenty-thirteen issue of australian real living. the cover is all kinds of amazing [black and gold, black and gold] and that post-it christmas tree is a dazzler, but in actual fact your tree would fly off the wall at the first whisper of a southerly. love love LOVE the christmas wreath pictured below. you could go DIY loco in this issue. those gold leaf plates are something else. imagine the prettiness on a rustic wooden christmas table. and last of all, the domayne flamingo christmas ornaments are cutie patootie, especially this bikini babe.





2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the cover too! If I was living there I would have bought it directly! That wreath looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - I want it! That reminds me, the new issue is out!

    ReplyDelete