O C T O B E R S N A P ' D


BROTHER AND NIECE, LITTLE CASTAWAY, ALRIGHT BOB MARLEY, STEFF'S IN-FLIGHT TREATS, FROM MUM'S GARDEN, AND HER DREAMS INTO PLANS, ROAD TRIP TUNES FOR BOY, PRETTY GOOD ADVICE, PROOFING & WRITING











Thank goodness it's the weekend. It's been a week of ridonkulous deadlines and chasing ignoramuses and I for one am ready to swing in my egg chair (and by 'my', I mean of course my housemate's egg chair which I have claimed as mine, when she is not home) with a festive punch in the sunny sun with some sprightly pals.

Not going to give another thought to the fact it is meant to be raining or some such silliness tomorrow, what a stupid idea.

Anyway. Finally connected at the new flat so I can "have a turn at the Internet"... as I used to say back in 1996. "Brenderrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnn, [brother and lord of the giant computer machine] can-I-please-havva-turn-at-the iiiiiiiiiiiiiin-ter-neeeeeeeeeeeeeet?"... something almost exactly like that.


No comments: