W I C K E D



The town may be awash with a sea of chocolate and tinfoil, but today I have a different kind of egg on my mind.



Without a doubt the comfiest space I have ever curled up in. My sister-in-law has just bought one of Frank's delightful creations for the back veranda at their new place. I wasted no time volunteering myself for any future house-sitting duties, as I imagined days of lazily swinging in the egg with a good book/chocolate bunny/bunny rug. It's a spacious, shaded and comfy cocoon that holds up to 150kg, which, actually, could really come in handy if the sea of chocolate and tinfoil continues to infiltrate my shopping bags.


Had a lovely morning catching up with my bro and co. We walked down to the local cafe for coffees and milkshakes. Here is Little Iz with her Byron Bay Cookie and Babyccino. Five minutes later she was sound asleep with her head on the table. <3




2 comments:

  1. <3
    Looking forward to lots of Friday night drop ins Miss A xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too... can we plan a drop-in soon? =)

    ReplyDelete