WRAP ME UP

Oops. Back again. The hectic day has run pretty smoothly, I must say. Presents all wrapped and under the tree. Room *was* cleaned, now cannot be seen underneath a scary sea of ribbons, receipts and paper.

Before I head off I thought I would show a few wrapping creations. Recently I acquired a whole lot of free arty paper from the Scrapbooking Memories (magazine) girls at work (you should have seen my eyes light up when I got the email, "Free art stuff in the kitchen!") and this morning I found some absolute bargains at Spotlight, such as a pack of five plain white gift bags for under five bucks, and 3 metre rolls of fabric ribbon for 75 cents. If you do not find this information interesting, these photos are sure to make you nice and sleepy.  This is what I rolled out...












No comments: