BABY, BABY, BABY, OH?


I think starting my day with a killer strawberry like this must surely be a good omen?

Speaking of omens though, I had a really freaky dream last night.

I dreamt that I had a baby, but I didn't know what to do with it, as in, how to look after it. I was so unprepared, I didn't even get any kind of bed for it or anything. I kept forgetting about it and accidentally leaving it in the car. Not even in a car seat, just on the front passenger floor. I went to a restaurant with my friends and just put it under the table in a shoe box with a couple of air holes. It started off as a boy, but then it was a girl. I did like he/she, I was just a bit useless. I was at a picnic and she started saying whole sentences, at three days of age. I laughed, embarrassed, and said to her, "Don't talk like that, people will think you're strange".

I, uhhh, don't quite know what to make of this dream... certainly felt like staying well away from babies when I woke up.

Just now, I decided for fun to look this up at a dream interpretation site, and this is what it had to say:
To see a baby in your dream signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies symbolize something in your own inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless and/or uncorrupted...  If you dream that a baby is neglected, then it suggests that you are not paying enough attention to yourself. You are not utilizing your full potential. 
Interesting... I would certainly think that car-floor baby and shoebox baby = one neglected baby. Does this interpretation still count, if I was the one doing the neglecting, I wonder?
Right. Must get to work utilizing self's full potential.

Haha.

No comments: