I IZ POPSICLE

It’s f-f-f-f-freeeeezing today!

We’re a quarter of the way through July, sigh, which means there’s still a significant stint of winter to get through before spring and summer happiness once more! I complain, but I am grateful that our winters here in Australia are fairly short-lived compared to other places *cough* London *cough* and even though it's cold, the sky is still blue and the sun is shining. I'm already thinking about amazing hot summers and it makes me happy! But whilst stuck here in winter, I've been thinking about Happy Cold things.

1. Polar Bears. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm, any cuter???


2. Doonas! That feeling of being snuggled and bundled up all warm and cosy (especially in the frosty morning hours) is very hard to beat. Even horses know how good doonas are.


2. Bubble O' Bill. Hello Bill. I like your hat, and your nose.


3. Waterslides. Except for the Climax at Waterbom Bali. Coz that shit’s just scary.


4. Serendipity Icecream. Hallooooooooooooo, ice cream. This stuff is local to Sydney (Marrickville) and the company runs on 100% green energy. I’ve never tried it before, but they’ve been in business since 1966. A friend road-tested it and sang its praises on Facebook though, so this summer I plan to track some down.

No comments: