Sicko

Can someone please explain to me why my body has taken ill on the eve of my much anticipated camping trip?
Sad face. Super sad face. I've taken those little ImmunoDefence pills. Yeah. They cost forty bucks a packet and the substance inside the capsules bears a disconcerting resemblance to sawdust. I have practically showered in Betadine Sore Throat Gargle. They tell you to dilute 1mL to 20mL water. I've been shotting the stuff like it's tequila.

You know what the sucky thing is? I so shouldn't be going to work tomorrow. However, my boss already knows I'm going away for the weekend so it would be ridiculously suspicious if I called in "sick". It's not even "sick" this time though, it's SICK!



Chucking sickies will always come back to haunt you I tell ya. It's all fun and games at the time, but you wait til you're really on your death bed (dramatic, much?) but have to lug yourself to your stupid desk because you've already used up a questionable quota of sick days with very sickly activities including shopping in random reject shops, watching The Hills or prancing around the house putting on Michael Jackson concerts. Just some things I made up, just then.


I blame Ferris(<3).

1 comment:

  1. this is not good!! sending you soo many healthy thoughts right now. get better lady!

    boo to not being able to take a sick day when legitimately sick!

    ReplyDelete