Popping up to say Cuckoo

Whilst I'm sitting here in an exercise induced slump I am going to show you a whole bunch of pretty. Plus, the sun is finally out (for now) and who couldn't use a bit of fluff in their Saturday?

Kirsten Butler pointed me in the direction of Lark and I am VERY excited that she did! Tell you why. We both lived in London for a decent time and one of the most bitter points of having to leave this trendoid city were all the beautiful/crazy/cool shops.

Here are some pics I took of some favourite shopping paths in London. Firstly, Portobello Road in Notting Hill, then the Kings Road, Chelsea (absolute favourite).




But back here in Australia, LARK to the rescue - its English based designer now has a store in Melbourne and stocks some of the designs from a few favourite shops (at a friendlier price, I noticed). They're also fairtrade and ethical, which we like.


So here are some bits of pretty, as promised.


Ellen G. Recipe Box and Cards



Ellen G. Pretty Lady Oven Mitts






Cath Kidston Provence Bowls (imagine eating your corn flakes out of these, ahhh)


The best darn sewing kit I've ever seen.




Toadstool House from Cuckoo's Nest

Speaking of nests - this birdie has got to fly (see how I did that...). Enjoy your pretties! And remember, we window shop before we buy! (Always, but always...)



No comments: