Can not help but smile


My Mum picked these flowers from the garden this morning and put them in my room. She is pretty awesome like that.

An unrelated story - last night I was walking across Pyrmont Bridge, Darling Harbour, when I saw a lady who would have been about 55, wearing some quirky black dress, tights and sparkly heals, with bright, bobbed red hair,  making her way across the bridge on a manual scooter with a basket, which contained a pink feather boa. I could not help but to smile.

She felt like scooting across the bridge in sparkly heals with a feather boa, so she did. I love it.

Happy Sunday <3



2 comments:

  1. your niece is so ridiculously cute!!!

    ps your flowers are so pretty. im tres impressed by your mums gardening skillzz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeals, mama certainly does have the mad flower skilezz. =)

    ReplyDelete